[Northkeep] A revel rememberance

sandra goodrich tgnst at swbell.net
Thu Oct 4 09:09:27 PDT 2007

Yes Mam. I had this directly from Master Ivar Battleskald's (The Author's) own lips mannny years gone...That applies to both 'Born on the Listfield, and 'Warrior's Weird', :-)...'Stacia

Stephanie Drake <steldr at cox.net> wrote:   Actually, from what I've heard, the author of the song never intended that
it not be written down. His intent was that the song not be preformed from
a written copy. That it should only be done from memory.

Mercedes
Sent: Thursday, October 04, 2007 8:13 AM
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] A revel rememberance