[Northkeep] An Ensign Story

William Adkins winkleried at sbcglobal.net
Thu Oct 4 14:51:50 PDT 2007

Ah. So that is what my Problem is.
  Too Many days on the road sucking toxic emission fumes.

  Marc Adkins

Gisela <giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com> wrote:
  Don't believe a word of it! She has been suffering from pneumonia, so she's
delirious, and is probably all hopped up on painkillers from that twisted
ankle... don't get sucked into her drug-induced dillusions!!! LOL!

I REALLY need to invest in a second battery for that video recorder... I
always get *great* footage... of the *beginning* of tournaments...

Gisela