[Northkeep] Unto Katrine and Gassion

Irena Fridenberg rubberduckiemom at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 22:33:04 PDT 2007

Lord Pooky, thank you for the compliment.
I must say "Pooky" is very color and  unique
name.

I also agree that Lord Gassion de Beaumarchais has a very
wonderful name, maybe it is due to the French feeling.

Baron Robert Fitzmorgan and I have just recently
moved to the Lands of Mooneschadowe.

Besides, beautiful names for beautiful people.....

Lady Katrine la Escolpiera
katrine_la_escolpiera at hailmog.org
-Age and treachery will overcome youth and enthusiasm every time.