[Northkeep] officer's reports

ld.blackmoon ld.blackmoon at cox.net
Mon Oct 22 13:14:46 PDT 2007

greetings

thanx for the reminder ; )

------

greetings : unto the populace of northkeep and her cantons .
archery has been slow of late due to event schedules and weather, but we
just had a wonderful practice with 4 archers ,which included, beautiful fall
weather , a newbie , a returning cian ,and  ( long form spagetti for the
heraldic types )" two different students of two different companions of the
order of the arc d'or " .
need info on how to get to practice ? latest rules, news, pics, contact info
,etc ?? its all on my webpage come check it out at  www.blackmoonarchery.com
for those that made namron protectorate, you probably saw or heard about how
well "lubricated " i got after court .
believe it or not , it was actualy a good thing , after many many years of
staying sober at events due to responsibilities , and sober at home due to
depression , i actualy had an event where i wasn't responsible for anything
except my own actions after sat. court.so i just let go and had a blast ,no
one got skinned, no one sprouted feathers , and i got rid of a lot of pent
up frustrations ,emotions, etc .

( safety announcement )  if you choose to drink, do it after you turn 21,
and then , do it where you don't have to drive anywhere !!!! ( safety
announcement )
" your friends will understand , your enimies didn't like you anyway  ; )

be safe, be happy, have fun
ld.arthur blackmoon k.a.a.
baronial archery marshal
barony of northkeep