[Northkeep] Was White phone Now Computer OT

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 1 17:00:53 PDT 2007

Thanks for the badly needed laugh.  Does anyone know how I can undelete accidentally deleted material.  It's soooo hard being a nautural blonde. ;-)
  -Belle

Cheryl Lorrey <azuredecodragon at yahoo.com> wrote:
  I still remember the first time someone told me they needed to burp their dragon.

Tamberlin

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller