[Northkeep] So how was Gothic?

Chris Birdwell angusmgunn at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 06:48:49 PDT 2007

Greetings your Excellency,

  The forces that traveled to the far lands of the west have returned safely. The event was excellent save for the plaque of mosquitos, ants, wasps and spiders that attempted to undermine our efforts.
      Saturday evening court was excellent as we welcomed three new members into the order of the Centurions of the Sable Star, including Evan Der Fultime, Dagr Oswaldson, and Micheau de Sevigne. Many other happenings abounded, but I cannot recall them all now. I am sure others can relate more.

  Yours,

  Centurion Angus Gunn
  Squire to Sir Casius Lepus

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings,
So how was Gothic?
More importantly did you all make it home okay and how did you do in the Battles?

Kindly,
Ian
Baron