[Northkeep] REVEL DATE HAS MOVED

greddi66 at juno.com greddi66 at juno.com
Wed Sep 5 00:09:19 PDT 2007

Bonjour,

     Greetings and welcome to Northern Ansteorra and to our fine barony.  There are at least two households in the Talh. area.  House Halfiras is very dear to my heart; they are involved in fiber arts and are active part of the water-bearing guild.  The other group is Raven's Hall.  I do believe there are a few members in the Muskogee area but I not sure.  Our Baron & Baroness live in a town in between both of those towns.

This weekend is what we call a "Demo" (an opportunity to show people outside of the SCA what we do).  This demo is actually put on by the Tulsa Library System, with the local SCA group being one of the headliners.  The theme for the library is pirates, for all the recent interests in pirates from the recent movies.

We have just started up with the event season, and there is something going on evevery weekend in the North as well in the South and in other Kingdoms.  Here is a link to our Kindom Calendar:
http://calendar.ansteorra.org/

Greetings people of Northkeep!
  I am Oengus.  My family and I are newly moved to the area (Tahlequah) and wish to make contact.  I am especially interested in your coming event, that looks like this weekend?  I couldn't find details on your website, so wondering if someone could fill me in.  I look forward to hearing from some of you good people.
  Oengus (Gary McAlpin)
<<<

Ld. Renault de Mont-Saint Michel
Baronial Guard
Autocrate: Chemin Noir-Fair of the Harvest