[Northkeep] REVEL DATE HAS MOVED

Gary McAlpin gegagi66 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 13:40:05 PDT 2007

Thank you for the welcome Baron. I have gotten several emails from some folk in this area as well. Your Barony's hospitality is felt, indeed.
  Oengus mac Ailpein

Jerry and Teresa Herring <j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
  Greetings Oengus,
Well met and welcome to the Barony of Northkeep. The area between hills and
rivers to the east of Northkeep where you live does indeed host some hardy
tax paying folk who call Northkeep home. The demo would be a good time to
make contact with people from those lands. The event this coming weekend
(September 8th) is really a demo for the public. The demo will run from
1-4PM with set up starting at 10AM at the Martin East Regional Library on
Garnet between 21st and 31st in Tulsa Oklahoma. We would love to see you
there.

Kindly,
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron

      Do-nv-da-go-hv-i (Until we are together again), PEACE,
  Gary L. McAlpin    M.Div., M.A., QMHP
  "For us, warriors are not what you think of as warriors.  The warrior is not someone who fights, because no one has the right to take another's life. The warrior, for us, is one who sacrifices himself for the good of others. His task is to take care of the elderly, the defenseless, those who can not provide for themselves, and above all, the children, the future of humanity."
--Sitting Bull