[Northkeep] demo & revel ...?

Sarah Goss family at contractclerical.com
Fri Sep 7 10:30:01 PDT 2007

We will need to have the pirate ship to the park and partially setup
tonight.  If we run into a huge storm that comes in during our setup at the
park we will need to hurry.  Our ability to get the ship together depends on
who comes to help with setup tonight.  We need to have a good start tonight
in order to make it happen.

If we get the ship together with volunteer help, we should be fine in the
rain.  We have done a lot to get the ship fairly water resistant.

Sarah