[Northkeep] Todays Library Demo

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 8 07:47:42 PDT 2007

I'm sorry to say that I'm not going to be able to make the Demo today. The
baby had immunizations on Thursday and has had a fever off and on since
then, despite using Tylenol and Motrin. She's just overall miserable and
needs to stay home with momma instead of getting out in the wet and the mud
and the peoples.

We'll see y'all at Moonshadowe next weekend.

- Jeni/GG