[Northkeep] Baronial Trailer

Sarah Goss family at contractclerical.com
Mon Sep 10 17:23:07 PDT 2007

You are welcome to park the trailer in the backyard with the Pirate Ship
until Chemin Noir.  We are on the way to Bartlesville off of Pine and Lewis.

We are working on taking the Seapup, the Seawolf's Jr., to the Demo as well.
So we would need someone to come pick up the trailer before the demo.

Let us know.

Lucan and Ellette