[Northkeep] the accoutrements of a gentleman

rip vanwinkle ripfromok at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 17:13:14 PDT 2007

I would like to insert my opinion here, to claify she said several things that a gentleman might cary, most of what I have heard here are the qualities of a gentleman and with out these he is not a gentleman so we are not interested in the things he might carry.  I myself may not be anywhere close to "Gentle" but I do remember some lessons in etica...manners and as a western gentleman you should always carry your hankerchief, a knife, and your hat.

  just my thoughts
  Rupert

  Post Script- youll never believe how many girls the takin' your hat off inside will get you out west. :)