[Northkeep] What weight linen do I need?

Northern Cadet gassion_de_beaumarchais at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 21 07:18:53 PDT 2007

I may be wrong here but weight may not be the best method of determining the
fabric you need.  I would recommend a high thread count for winter wear and
high durability and somewhat less for warmer weather.  Shirt sleeves tend to
get a lot of wear and need the extra, so heavier is better in that respect.
Some heavy linens have thick threads but a poor weave that may not be what
your looking for.  I can't say what thread count is best but anything near
100 should do.

Lord Gassion de Beaumarchais
Cadet to Don James Francis Navarre

Control thyself, or be ruled by another...