[Northkeep] saga deadline

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Mon Sep 24 04:35:30 PDT 2007

Since I've been asked by two people and I definitely want the Populace
to know (please, send stuff), I will announce again that the deadline
for each month's Saga is the evening of Officers' meeting.  This gives
me a few days to put things together and send it off to His Excellency
Ainar for printing.  If for some reason you can not have the submission
at that time, let me know and I will save space.  But I definitely need
it before the following Wednesday (after Officers') or it's too late.

Thank you,

Ismet