[Northkeep] Was NK Sigh

Vanessa Goins ly_isabela at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 01:06:11 PDT 2007

I'm doing very well thank you.  I'm back at work now, and there is very little soreness.  Speaking of losing great writers, we also recently lost Madeleine L'Engle.  She was Eighty-eight.
Here's to the great books and wonderful authors we've loved and lost.
-Belle

http://www.madeleinelengle.com/

Irena Fridenberg <rubberduckiemom at gmail.com> wrote: He wrote the Wheel of Time series.  He was in the middle of his 12th and
"final" book.  Mr. Jordan died of a form of cancer.  He and his family were
feeling the results of the cancer for a very long time.

He was amazingly a fantastic writer.  Just very long winded.

How are you feeling?  I hope to hear you are feeling better.

Katrine