[Northkeep] Chemin Noir September Populace

Sarah Goss family at contractclerical.com
Tue Sep 25 20:17:03 PDT 2007

Renault/Chemin Noir,

As Feast-O-Crat for the Fair of the Harvest, do I need to be at the Populace
meeting in B-ville on Thursday?  (I have talked with my co-Feast-O-Crat
since last nights Populace in Tulsa, and we have discussed the concerns on
the budget and the Crowns being in attendance.)  However if there is any
other business we need to cover on Thursday, let me know.

Likewise, I am looking for 5-10 servers and clean-up crew for the Feast at
the Fair of the Harvest on November 9th.  It will be a Harvest Feast.  If
you are interested please email me.

Sarah Silverwolf