[Northkeep] Dionader THIS Saturday

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 20:21:11 PDT 2007

Join us for the anual Dionadair Tournament.
This will be next Saturday in Bartlesville. 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM at Sooner Park

Link to the park
http://www.bartlesvilleparks.com/Pages/soonerpark.html

Park is on North Madison Blvd

We invite everyone to this event hosted by Chemin Noir. I hope to see
lots of people out there. We do need donations for waterbearing and
anyone willing to waterbear as well. We also need help with set up and
tear down. Anyone wanting to help with set up we are looking at about 8:00 am

Post tourney revel will be held at the home of Fiontan.( 123 SE
morningside 74006 )

See you there!
Montega