[Northkeep] The saga continues

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 27 13:44:19 PDT 2007

Last we left the Baron and Baroness they were dealing with the woes of
repairing their precious and well loved Carriage...
When suddenly from the laundry runs a washer woman screaming the keeps is on
fire!

 Thats right to heap on another "wonderful situation" this afternoon while
trying to do a load laundry the engine on the washing machine burned out and
almost set the washer and utility room on fire. There was a lot of smoke
smoke stains on the wall but no damage that I can see other than the loss of
the Washer and a soggy load of SCA whites. Fort Gibson has a laundry which
should do to get things washed and dried until we can find the funds for an
affordable replacement for our burned out washer. So for those counting that
is three ill situations in less than a weeks time...I hope that is the end
of our woes and what ever evil cloud has settled over our fates has moved
on.

Until next time wish us luck and hope for a much less eventful life not to
mention demo this weekend. That would sure help lower my Blood Pressure.

Kindly.
Ian Dun Gillan
Baron