[Northkeep] One more day!

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 28 08:16:14 PDT 2007

I am really looking forward to having a good day among the people of
Northkeep and her freinds. By the way if you are a friend of Northkeep
please come visit us in Chemin Noir this weekend.

 So please everyone come to the Demo, dress up in your finery, bring a
chair, bring your cooler, and something to cover any mundane apprearance of
said chair or cooler, bring something to display, or work on,...and enjoy
the demo. It is basically like a mini event that the public is invited to.
There will be fighting, arts and sciences, and hopefully bardic, and if you
folks bring them drums and dancers would also be nice. Maybe Zubeydah would
be willing to do some of her dancing classes at the demo?

I am especially eager to see a lot of hands on crafts and A&S things going
on, to hear music or singing through out the day, and in sharing in the
luncheon with everyone.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron