[Northkeep] One more day!

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Fri Sep 28 08:16:57 PDT 2007

Your Excellency,

I would like to offer to make copies (10 or 15 or so) of any songs that
people would like to hear throughout the day so that our visitors as
well as our members can join me in song.  All I ask is that the populace
please send me (off-list, please) any songs (names would be helpful,
lines from favorites will usually work as well) that they would like to
see included.

Lady Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Namron

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Jerry and
Teresa Herring
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 10:16 AM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] One more day!

I am really looking forward to having a good day among the people of
Northkeep and her freinds. By the way if you are a friend of Northkeep
please come visit us in Chemin Noir this weekend.

 So please everyone come to the Demo, dress up in your finery, bring a
chair, bring your cooler, and something to cover any mundane apprearance
of
said chair or cooler, bring something to display, or work on,...and
enjoy
the demo. It is basically like a mini event that the public is invited
to.
There will be fighting, arts and sciences, and hopefully bardic, and if
you
folks bring them drums and dancers would also be nice. Maybe Zubeydah
would
be willing to do some of her dancing classes at the demo?

I am especially eager to see a lot of hands on crafts and A&S things
going
on, to hear music or singing through out the day, and in sharing in the
luncheon with everyone.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron