[Northkeep] Songs for Dionadair

Stephanie Drake steldr at cox.net
Fri Sep 28 14:40:41 PDT 2007

I think that Nix does not lack for materials, I believe she is asking for
requests.  What sort of songs would people like to have sung, so that she
can have the words available for those that don't know them.

I've always loved the song of the shield wall...........and I can only sing
about 2/3 of it from memory.........

Mercedes