[Northkeep] REVEL DATE HAS MOVED

Cheryl Lorrey azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 13:56:18 PDT 2007

Greetings,
You've got a couple of our own out in your very neighborhood.  Michael & Meryn can be reached at the below email addresses.  Both are friendly and can help you with best directions to Tulsa etc.
Welcome to the Barony and hope you have fun.

butrflykyssis at yahoo.com
merlin72180 at yahoo.com

Tamberlin

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller