[Northkeep] FW: Rain date?

Niewoehner, Hugh hughn at ssd.fsi.com
Fri Sep 7 10:41:35 PDT 2007

________________________________

	From: Mann, Sherri [mailto:smann at tulsalibrary.org]
	Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 12:01 PM
	To: Garrett, Heidi; Niewoehner, Hugh
	Subject: RE: Rain date?

	Hello Hugh,

	The Renaissance Faire will take place tomorrow, rain or shine.
We do have a rain contingency plan where we try to bring in as many
people to the library as we can if it is stormy.  Right now, I am trying
to rent some large tents so we can proceed outside if there is a gentle
rain.

	For those of your group who will be building the boat, please
take into account that it is supposed to be a very wet evening and
morning tomorrow.   It will up to your groups to decide if you want to
set up or not (we will be playing it by ear as well).  We want this to
be a fun event, but we want it to be a safe one as well.

	I really hope that the rain holds off because we want to spend
time outside, but if it is stormy we'll put as many people inside the
library as we safely can.

	I am sorry I can't be more definitive; but I can tell you, the
Faire will take place.

	Sincerely,

	Sherri Mann, Renaissance Faire Chairperson