[Northkeep] 1 Item Left For Sale

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 14:06:29 PDT 2007

I have a small, 4-man tent left for sale.  I will take $10 for it.  Who wants it????

  With respect,
  Lord Aodh O'Hoolighan
  m.k.a. Susan

Sean OBrien <ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Ozark Trail 16 piece Levan Cutlery Set (new) $5

set of metal (blue/white spotted) dishes -- 2 plates, 6 bowls, 2 large mugs (new) $10

2 glasses savers (new) $1/pair

These are the last of the items I have for sale. All the others are gone. If you desire any of the below listed items, please call me at 851-1913 between the hours of 9am - 9pm.
Thank you!!

Sincerely yours,
Lord Aodh O'Hoolighan
m.k.a. Susan

Truck Bed Vinyl Cover (used) $10

Ozark Trail Hiker Dome Tent 9' x 8' (used) $15

Reed Floor Mat approx. 5.5' x 6' (used) $10

Coleman Red Canyon 8 Person Tent 17' x 10' 3 Rooms (used) $40

Adjustable Rectangular Grill Rack (used) $5

Heavy-duty Plastic Drop Cloth (new) $5

Porta Potty (new) $25