[Northkeep] Forwarded: Ship Cancelled

Hugh & Belinda Niewoehner burgborrendohl at valornet.com
Fri Sep 7 18:55:36 PDT 2007

We apologize, but due to the weather and lack of setup crew this
evening, we have missed our window of opportunity to move the ship to
the park.  Unfortunately, even if we had clear skies and lots of help in
the morning, the ship cannot be setup in 3-4 hours.

Lucan gives his sincere apologies.  We are quite disappointed ourselves,
but even with the volunteers we have for this evening, we have no
electricity in the park and are out of daylight.

Thank you for all the donations of time, labor, and goods.  We will have
the Seawolf at another event in the future if possible.

Rich and Sarah

PS – I will post a picture of the ship to my MySpace account this
weekend if you would like to see what it looks like.
www.myspace.com/jenae1979 <http://www.myspace.com/jenae1979>

Sarah J. Goss

"Your _As Needed_ Clerical Service!"

(918) 760-0687