[Northkeep] Linen all gone

Sean OBrien ohoolighanofnorthkeep at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 19:13:07 PDT 2007

Thank you for your interest, ladies.  Someone stopped by tonight and purchased all I had.  I do have some patterns for sale, $5 each, if someone is interested.  I will list them for you now.

  Ladies Patterns:

   Butterick 3552  Sizes 18 - 22
   Simplicity 4914  Sizes 14 - 22
   Butterick B4889  Sizes Large - XLarge
   Simplicity 5359  Sizes 14 - 20
   Butterick B4254  Sizes 6 - 10
   Simplicity 4508  Sizes 16 - 24
   McCall's M4994  Sizes 14 - 20
   McCall's M4861  Sizes 14 - 20
  Lord's and Ladies Combined:

   Simplicity 4219  Sizes XS - XL
   Simplicity 8587  Sizes XS - XL
  Children's:

   Simplicity 4469  Sizes 7 - 14
   Simplicity 5357  Sizes 7 - 14
  Men's:

   Simplicity 4923  Sizes Large, XLarge
   Simplicity 9887  Sizes XS - XL
   Simplicity 5925  Sizes XS - XL
   McCall's M4862  Sizes S - L
   Butterick B4828  Sizes 44 - 48
   Butterick B4828  Sizes 38 - 42
   Butterick B5008  Sizes XL - 3X
   McCall's M4627  Sizes S - XL
   Butterick 5656  Sizes XS - XL
   Simplicity 4059  Sizes XS - XL
   McCall's M4695  Sizes 40 - 46
   Butterick B4486  Sizes XL - 3X
   McCall's M4862  Sizes XL - 3X
   McCall's M4864  Sizes S - XL
   Burda 7976  Sizes 38 - 50
   McCall's M5413  Sizes S - XL
   Burda 2459  Sizes 36 - 48
   Simplicity 8913  Sizes L - XL
   Simplicity 4942  Sizes XS - XL
   McCall's 2802  Sizes L - XL
   Butterick B4825  Size XL - 3X
   McCall's M4695  Size  40 - 46
   McCall's 2664  Size 46 - 48
   McCall's M4805  Size S - L

  This is all I am willing to part with at this time.  I appreciate the interest I have had in the items I have listed for sale here.  I am still needing funds for medical bills, so if you can purchase something, I would be grateful.  I still have a 4-man dome tent for sale if anyone needs one.  I'm asking $10 for it.  I also have the porta potty for sale.  I was asking $50 for it, but no one showed any interest.  I will now take $25 for it.  Someone please buy it!  It's brand new, never used, still in original box.  Thank you to the ones who made purchases.  You have helped more than you know!

  Just FYI....my cell phone died.  I am temporarily using my Mom's cell.  If you need the number, email me with your request and I'll think about it.  LOL

  With respect and thanks,
  Lord Aodh O'Hoolighan
  m.k.a. Susan