[Northkeep] Triumphe Assistance

melissa vonaschen melissavonaschen at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 22:42:44 PDT 2007

Greetings to my favorite Northern Barony,

  I am looking to fill just a few more gate shifts at Mooneschadowe's 2nd Triumphe of the Eclipse this weekend and was wondering if any of you would be willing to assist me.  The shifts left to be filled are Saturday morning from 6-8am and from 10-12am.  No one has signed up for either shift so far, so both are in need of two people, however I do have a new girl from Mooneschadowe that is willing to sit one of them if she is paired with someone who is more familiar with the process.  This is actually her very first event so she's never actually been through gate before, but she did attend our how-to-sit-gate class and I'd like to give her the opportunity.  That means I am in need of 3 more people, at least one of which is friendly (though I know that's not a problem) and willing to help walk a new person through it.  If you would like to help, please email me privately (melissavonaschen @ yahoo.com) or call me (405-343-8566).  Thank you all for your time.

  Ayla von Aschen
  Head Troll for Triumphe II