[Northkeep] Getting To Triumphe......

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 14 07:21:07 PDT 2007

Or you can take the BA west into downtown to the first Hwy 75 North exit (which will dump you on to the east leg of the IDL) and then take the 244 West (I know it's weird) exit LEFT before you get North of downtown. Then you will have to get all the way over to the left and take the Sand Springs exit. It is more confusing but it will get you there.

  Zahava... if I were a super hero my super power would be navigation..... well that and the ability to find a dark colored cat in the yard at night after they have escaped from the house....

Carla/Ciana <cianaoh at yahoo.com> wrote:
  For those of you who take the BA and then merge with 412W. Find another way. The ramp is closed. I suggest going through downtown but you will need to find another way around the construction. There is also construction coming and going on 412.....

Just making sure everyone is warned.

See ya this weekend