[Northkeep] Moonshadowe lost and found

Jennifer Eppler chibi_jeni at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 21:22:23 PDT 2007

Johann and I were at the Moonshadowe event on Friday night. In the transferring of many things, including fighting gear and baby gear, Johann misplaced his black arming jacket. It has a red scarf and a blue handkerchief favor pinned to one sleeve.

If found, I will be back at the event tomorrow. This jacket was custom made for Johann and I would definitely be able to identify it with or without the accessories.

Thank you for your attention.

Lady Genevieve Grant Von Aue