[Northkeep] Dionadair Tournament Next SATURDAY!!

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 24 10:40:53 PDT 2007

This is a super important demo for Northkeep and especially Chemin Noir, we
need each and every person to be there and to help. Please come out Saturday
and do your part for Northkeep, for Chemin Noir, and for the Society. We ask
this of you as your friends, and as your Baron and Baroness please come and
help out at the demo.

We are hoping for some especially grand looking displays using banners,
pavilions, fighting, bardic, drumming, dancing, arts and sciences...please
everyone gather your friends and your stuff and bring it all to Chemin Noir
for the Demo on Saturday. Let people know in Northkeep and beyond that this
Demo is to help Chemin Noir grow and that we seek help in making it happen.

People of Mooneschadowe and beyond if your fighters come they will have
plenty of fighting to do. Only folks from Northkeep can win the tourney but
the potential war leaders will need troops to command for both heavy and
Rapier. Musicians of Mooneschadowe come and play for us and I as Baron will
do something special for you. I do not yet know what that special thing
shall be but I shall find something (I am open to suggestions in enticing
you all to come play).

Artisans being your tools and your projects and work on them during the day,
this is a rare opportunity to share your craft and educate the public.

We look forward to seeing you all at Dionader this coming Saturday.

kindly,
Ian and Kelandra
Baron and Baroness