[Northkeep] Northkeep Digest, Vol 17, Issue 37

Jennifer fairefolk at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 25 08:57:31 PDT 2007

I was talking to several people about this event that
is happening on Friday in Tulsa. There are a couple of
SCA people in the show. Many of you expressed an
interest in going ...it does sound fun. Here is a link
to information on when and where.

http://events.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=events.detail&eventID=369070.46352

I will be driving up that afternoon and would love to
get together for a quick dinner before the show. Call
or Email me before Thursday if you want to go
somewhere for dinner. My phone number is (405)
464-3667. If I don't answer, leave a message and I
will call back. I may be in a lab class or taking a
test.

Lady Lucrezia di Gilead...who now is going back to
study.. sigh.