[Northkeep] Practice

Gisela giselavonwolfsburg at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 15:36:23 PDT 2007

Well guys, I went to the park, and the ground is very soft. If you do decide
to go, you might want to bring rugs or something to set chairs and tables on
so they don't sink into the ground. I was able to easily push a 3/4"
diameter stick into the ground in several places at least an INCH. I tried
it under the tree where people sit, at the fighter's "dead patch" and even
in the grass somewhere in the middle. I also went to the playground and the
wood chips were rather wet, too...

I, personally, don't want to drag kids out there as I don't wish to have
my new car covered with mud on the inside... I'm picky like that, LOL.

Anyway, the weather is a nice temperature, but since the ground is still
pretty nasty, I don't think I'll be there tonight, so Boffer will be
cancelled. See you this weekend in B-ville!!!

Facon gives his apologies, but has decided not to make it, also, so no Youth
or Adult Rapier. We will probably be moving Rapier and Boffer to the library
in the near future... will keep you informed.

Guten Nacht!!!
Gisela von der Wluesborch
(G-EE-sela)
Boffer Marshall
Scribal Guild
Barony of Northkeep, Kingdom of Ansteorra