[Northkeep] Congratulations!

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 16:46:47 PDT 2007

Thanks Jeni :)
Siobhan

Jennifer Eppler <chibi_jeni at hotmail.com> wrote:
One of our neighbors from Skorgaard, Lady Siobahn, got a piece of her artwork printed on the cover of this month's Black Star!

It's a really neat piece of work...and would make a heck of a tattoo, in my opinion. Congratulations, Siobahn!!

Northern Ansteorra rocks!!

Jeni/GG

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Minister of Arts and Sciences, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.