[Northkeep] Congratulations to one of Northkeep's own.

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 4 13:27:22 PDT 2007

No he did not recieve a scroll and he recieved an original garter but did not hear the linage on it.  The cloak came from Ungus.

  Ulf

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:
  > Jerry and Teresa Herring wrote: At Gothic War
> this labor day weekend Lord Evan Der Fultime was named to the order of the
> Centurions of the Sable Star. Evan brings great honor and pride to this
> Barony with his deeds as a warrior and this is a well deserved award.
> Congratulations Evan!
> Kindly,
> Ian and Kelandra
> Baron and Baroness of Northkeep
> Lord and Lady of Chemin Noir

Two questions...

1) Did he receive a scroll?
2) Did he receive a cloak and garter, and if so, what was the lineage? (I
always find it very interesting to hear the lineage of items passed down.)

Curiously,

Zubeydah