[Northkeep] P.S.

Lahoma Davidson lahoma-davidson at cherokee.org
Wed Sep 5 06:09:18 PDT 2007

Oengus,

There are actually several of us in the Tahlequah area, we do not have a
formal group and play with Northkeep every chance that we get.  We do
have a household that has been fairly active for several years and we
periodically as mundane time allows get together here in Tahlequah to
work on various projects and such.  You would be more than welcome to
join us at anytime and I would also be willing to introduce you to our
group of fighters if you are interested in that sort of thing.  Feel
free to email me privately or give me a call here at work 453-5533.

Lady Rayhanna
Head of House Halfiras

(AKM Lahoma Davidson)