[Northkeep] Rain date?

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Fri Sep 7 11:24:16 PDT 2007

Your Excellency,

My family and I will be at the revel, rain or shine.  We have a pavilion
that we'll have setup. It has walls if necessary.  If any others were
planning to attend, but are concerned about having cover, feel free to
contact me privately. I have some other pavilions that could be loaned
out if necessary.

YIS,
Lady Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Namron

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Jerry and
Teresa Herring
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 1:23 PM
To: Niewoehner, Hugh; The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Rain date?

Rain date?Well what do you guys think? Do we go ahead and set up or do
we cancel?

My personal opinion is that I think we should be there. The library has
been very generous to us over the years and this is a way for us to give
back to them.

I do not know if we will be able to fight. We can take a look at the
field tomorrow morning and see if it can be done.

Also Kelandra and I will be at the revel rain or shine.

Kindly,
Ian