[Northkeep] Rain date?

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 7 12:21:16 PDT 2007

Thanks to all as it sounds like we are going ahead with the DEMO!
Thank you all for the resounding support now lets just carry that over to
Saturday. Please everyone come out and make the best of what ever situation
we find ourselves in. Also if you can plan on stopping by tonight to lend a
hand to Ship building, the more that is accomplished tonight the less there
is to do in the morning, and many hands make light work.

If  people have any floor coverings, something to go between us and ground
under the pavilions, something you don't mind getting wet and or muddy,
please bring them. Anything to add some more comfort to the situation if it
does rain.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron