[Northkeep] Denver Fabrics Closeout OT

Jennifer Carlson talana1 at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 7 18:28:37 PDT 2007

If you have ordered online from Denver fabrics before, they have sent out a
30% off coupon for internet orders, so check your email.  The website was
down Wednesday night and Thursday morning (overwhelmed with orders,
apparently), but is working again now.

Talana
Handkerchief linen at 30% off.  Happyhappyjoyjoy