[Northkeep] Getting To Triumphe......

Robert Fitzmorgan fitzmorgan at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 09:59:32 PDT 2007

    Highway 412 is VERY backed-up.  Even if you get on it it will be slow
going.   A better way is to go south on 75 and exit at 23rd and Southwest
Blvd.  Go west on 23rd street like you are going to Chandler Park and
continue west on Avery Drive till you reach highway 97.  Then you can go
North through Sand Springs and get on 412 there.
    You can also take Charles Page Blvd past the construction but everyone
else is doing that too so it's a mess.
    I drive all over the area and have to keep up with this stuff.

Robert