[Northkeep] Ballet Demo Response Required

Cheryl Lorrey azuredecodragon at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 19 17:36:42 PDT 2007

While I would love to see the ballet, I have nothing that would pass for Romeo & Joliet type garb.  I'm hauling my early period backside to Elfsea.  See you guys down there

Tamberlin
aka Cunovinda ingen Choinnich
(go ahead & try to say it, I sware it's not that hard)

"Life is either a daring adventure or nothing" - Helen Keller