[Northkeep] Ballet Demo

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 20 10:18:09 PDT 2007

Greetings,
The Ballet lady needs the full  list of people tonight if at all possible.
Kelandra and I will be at Elf Sea so Lady Montega will be in charge at this
appearance. Lady Montega please give the people at the Ballet a call with
the list of people who are attending ,she will need peoples real names. Also
everyone going needs to be at the Crown Plaza Hotel by 5PM. The pre-ballet
reception there actually starts at 5:30 but the woman in charge would like
for our people to be there by 5pm so we know what is going on and where to
be. Also there is no late seating for the ballet so you must go to the
5:30pm reception before the show (at 7:30pm) and you must be in the Ballet
Hall and seated before the doors close otherwise you won't be able to get in
to see the show. The woman in charge is named  Carolyne Crain  and her phone
number is: (918) 392-5903.

Thanks to Montega for all the hard work on this one, and to everyone going
to represent Northkeep and the SCA at this very high class affair.

Kindly,
Ian