[Northkeep] One more day!

Miriam Cook zahavabathannah at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 28 08:11:45 PDT 2007

YAY!

Emily Minier <Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com> wrote:  Your Excellency,

The Odsstead contingency will be more than happy to tow the trailer to
Chemin Noir for you. And, we'll be available to bring it home, but we
are not planning to stay for the duration of the revel.

With your permission, I will contact Lady Zahava and make arrangements
for key exchange.

Yours, In Service,
Lady Adalia VonderBerg
Titled Bard of Namron