[Northkeep] Songs for Dionadair

Emily Minier Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Fri Sep 28 14:41:25 PDT 2007

You are correct Mercedes, I am asking for requests.  However, I'm
leaving the office for the day very shortly and that will mean that I
will be away from my email and away from the ability to add songs to the
request list and get them printed in time.  So, for those of you who
have sent songs, allow me to express my gratitude.

Adalia

-----Original Message-----
From: northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org
[mailto:northkeep-bounces at lists.ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Stephanie
Drake
Sent: Friday, September 28, 2007 4:41 PM
To: The Barony of Northkeep
Subject: Re: [Northkeep] Songs for Dionadair

I think that Nix does not lack for materials, I believe she is asking
for
requests.  What sort of songs would people like to have sung, so that
she
can have the words available for those that don't know them.

I've always loved the song of the shield wall...........and I can only
sing
about 2/3 of it from memory.........

Mercedes