[Northkeep] Bonwicke

Jerry and Teresa Herring j.t.herring at sbcglobal.net
Mon Apr 21 10:58:41 PDT 2008

Greetings All,
Who is going to Bonwicke this weekend? The is a great opportunity to visit the newest Barony to join the Northern Region and make them feel welcomed and apart of our Northern family.

HE Kelandra and I are traveling to this grand event in my truck with Mistress Talanna along to share the ride and lodging. This would leave room for one more person.  Is there anyone looking to attend who is seeking a method of lessening their travel costs for the journey?

The travel package to make the journey to Bonwicke Baronial Championship with us, includes round trip transportation from Tulsa, a two night stay in the lovely Western Inn of Lamesa Texas, and all for the low cost of only $100, (price does NOT include meals, site, or any other amenities). If you are interested please contact the Northkeep Baron and Baroness ASAP.

Kindly,
Ian
Baron