[Northkeep] Two questions re fighter practice tonight.

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 2 13:36:19 PDT 2008

Well there is a pretty good size parking lot next to and behind the building.  So I would see not problem with a bob tail not sure with a full rig on getting in and out.  But if he has been driving for a while them guys can put them truck anywhere even when you would swear they would not fit.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep