[Northkeep] Newest Peer in Northkeep

Ciana ciana at cox.net
Mon Apr 7 11:30:27 PDT 2008

There were people back there?? LOL I didn't even hear them!!

The Proud Wife...
Ciana

---- Darin Herndon <darin.herndon at chk.com> wrote:

I have not seen anyone else post this yet so I'll add the following for those who did not hear about it.

The king stepped forward during court and talked about honor and skill and he was holding the King's Blade of Honor. He then said something about how it was time to present this and he personally called Angus forward. Angus came up with Ciana and she kneeled at the edge of the crowd and he kneeled before the king. I think it was at this point that the queen stepped forward and joined the king. His Majesty then went on to describe how Angus had fought that day and in the champion's battle at Gulf War with honor and skill. But... he was not going to give Angus the Blade of Honor. I think most of the crowd mentally went <HUH> and Angus looked a little stunned. The king then called the chivalry to come forward and most of the crowd went nuts.

It was a classic and great "gotcha" moment in court. (The King's Blade of Honor was given after the knighting to Count Romanius.)

I said my congrats to Sir Angus on-site. But still... Well deserved and well done!

Etienne

This email (and attachments if any) is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this email is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return email and destroy all copies of the email (and attachments if any).

Ly Ciana O'Hara
Barony of Northkeep
Kingdom of Ansteorra