[Northkeep] seeking Marcus & question about FP

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Mon Apr 14 07:04:31 PDT 2008

Good morning, Northkeep!

Could Marcus Quietly please contact me off list, regarding our long-ago
discussion of appliances? I'm hoping to get your work/office hours...

Also, my brother is going to be visiting for a bit starting Friday, and I
suggested to him that he might enjoy getting to fight folks he's never crossed
weapons with before, so he's planning on tossing his armor and such in the
vehicle with him.  Is there an unofficial Saturday practice going on? If so,
where?  I am assuming that Wednesday is at the VFW...   He's reupping his
fighter authorization card this week as it just expired, but was concerned
because he fights in the Outlands and wasn't sure what sort of Kingdom
differences there are in what's ok and what's not in combat. Anything big I
should make sure he's aware of?  (he is not a sword and board fighter - he
fights glaive and sword/madu, I *think*)

Many thanks for any assistance,

- Zubeydah