[Northkeep] seeking Marcus & question about FP

Kenneth Smith ulfarnfinnson at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 14 07:16:37 PDT 2008

Well this Saturday is Wiesenferal Baronial event and I am sure several of us will be going to it, but there is always a chance that something will happen.  As far as style he should have no problem with what he has the only thing is with glave it needs to 6' because of the height of certain things in the hall we fight in.  We can talk about anything else that he has concernes about on Wednesday if he is able to attend.

Ulf Arnfinnson CSS LXXIX
Squire to Earl Daffydd Whitacer
Knight Marshal Barony of NorthKeep