[Northkeep] Check this out!!

Montega montega at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 17:26:49 PDT 2008

Remember I was telling you that this Broken Arrow demo is going to be big...
well, here's a look at some of the other groups that are going to be there!
Pretty cool stuff.  We aren't the only group that will be there so this will
be a really cool opportunity to let people know who we are. We really need
some fighters!  29th and 30th of this month. They estimate over three
hundred kids (doesn't include adults!)

   **

   *1.**    **Dulcimer – both days -*

   *2.**    **Bagpipe – both days –*

   *3.**    **Dance – both days –
      *

   *4.**    **Tussie-Mussies & Herbs  –
      *

         *
      5.**    **Stain Glass – Roy Loman –
      *

   *6.**    **Story Telling – both days –*

   *7. Storyteller-Celts, Clans, Kings, Tartans – both days-
      *

   * 8.**   **Greyhound – both days*

   *9.  Spinner – . both days*

   *10. Writing Station/Quill and Ink – both days –
      *

    *11.  Falcon from Sutton – both days –

      *

   *         12. Lead on Recreation of Renaissance Paintings –*

   * *