[Northkeep] A different email address

Montega montega at gmail.com
Wed Apr 16 06:38:07 PDT 2008

OK, I have a lot going on and some of you may need to reach me during the
day. From 9-7 pm you can reach me at

mvalbert at aep.com

This is the fastest way to get ahold of me because at my job I am on the
phone for 8 hours a day and can't use my cell phone except for breaks and
lunch.

Currently I am organizing the BA demo, the Prattville demo, Castellan (with
Elodie) and the Grub N Garb cooking competition
If you have any questions or need any info about any of these please email
me at the above address during those listed hours!

Thanks!!

Montega